Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thumbs Down on the Holiday Inn Express

We decided to pick something cheap and close to the airport, since we were flying into Gatwick at midnight and than leaving the next morning. The Holiday Inn express was relatively inexpensive and had the benefit of a 24 hour shuttle. Little did we know, they're a bunch of liars! We landed at midnight to find out that instead of the $2 shuttle, we were actually a $30 taxi ride away (not to mention the $30 to come back to the airport in the am). Big bummer, but I guess you can't have everything go your way.

Show me the way to go home
I'm tired and I wanna go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago
and it went straight to my head.
Wherever I may roam
On land or see or shore
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go
Show me the way to go
Show me the way to go hoooooooooome

No comments: